1, Multimeter setting - Adjust the slot to the resistance, clamp the two wires of theproximity switch
Take the normally open type as an example, adjust to the resistance and connect the wire, there is no noise in the Multimeter, this state is the (proximity switch and magnet) separation state, which is the initial state.
1. Fix the magnet in a position, which is best to simulate the fixed form of the actual installation.
2. Make a stationary baffle, and the baffle should be made of plastic material (because the baffle has a certain thickness and the plastic has no influence on the action distance).
3. The distance from the baffle edge to the magnet is the minimum action distance required, such as L1 (this distance is set by the customer).
4. Close the proximity switch to the edge of the baffle after receiving the multimeter, and if the action distance of the proximity switch meets the minimum requirement, the multimeter will make a sound.Otherwise it's not up to standard.
5. Because the sensing distance from the close to the switch is a range, the actual motion distance will be greater than L1. This actual action distance could be called L2; If you want to know the L2 value, close the switch to the magnet until the multimeter makes a noise, and then you can read the value on the straightedge, which is L2.
A: It is not considered that the maximum action distance will affect the use. If there is any requirement, please specify in advance.
B: Other type tests that are close to the switch are similar to square ones.
C: If it is normally closed, in the initial state, the multimeter is a sound that stops when the switch approaches the magnet.
D: Customers could use their own magnets, magnets and proximity switches action and location testing.